How to hire our Bunting
5 steps to hiring bunting:
- The look: Look at your venue and decide if you would like the bunting to be strung from the corners to the centre of the ceiling, around the perimeter, diagonal or straight. Don’t forget doorways, the bar or the main table. If it’s in a garden, decide on the area you want to decorate.
- How much: Measure the length and width of the venue and check what fixing points there are to tie the bunting to. Bunting doesn’t look good stretched taut so add 10% to the total length.
- Choose bunting colour theme: It comes in 10m lengths which can be tied together to extend, there are also 5m and 2m lengths available.
- Fill in the enquiry form and we’ll be in touch.
- We’ll arrange for your bunting to be delivered and picked up: Just pack up ready for pick up within the five day hire period.
We charge £1.50 per metre to hire our bunting. This is for a maximum of five days. If you wish to hire it for longer please give us a call or send an email and we can discuss your requirements.
You will need to pay us a £25 deposit which is refunded once we have checked the bunting for damage upon return.
We offer free local delivery. Please enter your postcode in the enquiry form to see if you qualify for free delivery. We can talk about courier costs to other locations and where you would like the bunting to be delivered.